Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The end to a snazzy year

A snazzy semester (filled with shenanigans) has passed, and it is time to conclude this blog.

Final Exam:

1: what project I've learned the most from: considering that I was a total scrub at Art before I took this class, it's kinda hard to pin down a single project I learned the most from. I would would narrow it down to the pastel portrait, the painting, and Photoshop, as those seem to be my most successful projects.


2: The Most relevant project: since I doubt that I'll painting again, I would most likely say learning about Photoshop, since that's a skill that is applicable in many situations. Also, I'm planning on taking computer art so, learning about Photoshop helps there too.


3: The project of least value was most likely the fish print, since they didn't really turn out well, and it is not an art form i'd be interested in pursuing.


This is most likely the last post on this blog, but I'll probably have a computer art blog next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment